Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Right Now Na Na!

I decided to change it up and listen to Spotify again. I had been using Pandora and Youtube but lets face it, they just don't have what it takes to satisfy my music needs. I typed in Black Veil Brides and this incredible playlist appeared with plenty of BVB, Asking Alexandria, and more screamo than you can imagine. I had the playlist on shuffle as after a few tracks I came across something different. I knew it was a cover but I had no idea who the original artist was or the cover artist and certainly not the track name. I looked at my screen and was shocked. It was Akon's Right Now covered by none other than Asking Alexandria. My first thought was traitors! But I realize that all music should be linked together. Every genre influences the next and I salute you Asking Alexandria for covering an Akon song. That takes guts!

Asking Alexandria- Right Now (cover)

See the difference!!!!!!!
See the similarities!!!!!!!!

Akon- Right Now (original)

No comments:

Post a Comment