Thursday, September 13, 2012

In My Coma



A recent find of mine is the result of once again some bored web searching. I came across a Canadian trio by the name of In My Coma. Lead singer and guitarist Jasper James has a clear and strong vocal presence which works in harmony with the rest of the band. Bassist Laura Doll is proof that women belong in rock and finally Mike an incredible drummer with plenty of power coming from behind the kit. This band is just heavy enough to "crunch" in a way and that's something I generally look for in rock. If that element isn't there the song will sometimes, not always lose something and I think most listeners know what I'm talking about. I highly suggest In My Coma to fans of all genres of rock. There sound is similar to Muse, Radiohead, and even some more classic rock elements. Give them a listen, show them your support!

http://www.facebook.com/InMyComa

In My Coma- Losing Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment