Saturday, September 8, 2012

Get your band out there!

I need bands to interview for my magazine internship application aka building a portfolio+blog. Both new and well known bands welcome! Screamo, Post-Hardcore, Metal Core, Alternative, Pop, Punk etc.. all are welcome. Please don't judge my tastes, I love everything from Asking Alexandria, Sleeping With Sirens, Broadway, Alesana, Stitched Up Heart, Bring Me The Horizon, Blink 182 or something new! I need bands and individual artists! I'll put you on my blog as well as in my portfolio. Any help is welcome. Send me a Facebook request or email with your music and if you have any band pics. In your request write "band interview". Get your name out there and help me too! Thank you!

FB: Emily Gregorek
Email: egregorek729@aol.com

Thanks guys and girls!

-Emily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment