Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Used: Vulnerable


On March 26th, The Used released their fifth studio album Vulnerable. The album is an incredible combination of the band we all know as well as some pleasant new influences stemming from types of rap and pop. I see only good things coming from the recent switch to the independent label, Hopeless Records and the band has said in interviews that they have more freedom to do what they really want to with their music. I highly recommend the album, I have nothing but good things to say about it. If you want to listen before buying, The Used has posted the entire album as streaming on youtube. Some key tracks to listen to are I Come Alive, Hurt No One, and Together Burning Bright.

Album Stream: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL50DD798D86F4F4F3

The Used- I Come Alive

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment