Thursday, April 12, 2012

To begin...


My name is Emily, I'm in college working towards a career in the music industry. I'm a huge music fan and I have been for as long as I can remember (thanks to my dad and older sister). This blog will incorporate different sub genres of rock and metal so there will be a  lot of variety giving you some music you may love and some you may not care for all too much but it is a chance to expand your music horizons a bit. I want to keep this blog as professional and as fun as possible so I want to have somewhat of a schedule of events I guess you could say. I've decided Fridays will feature the band of the week. Mondays will feature new music both singles and albums. Wednesday will have upcoming artists. And during the week I'll add in interviews, backstage footage, photos, flashbacks from older music, and album release/tour dates. Of course all of this is subject to change, you have to expect the unexpected. So to start off the blogging I'm just going to post some of my favorite songs (from youtube) and tomorrow the real blogging will begin. Enjoy!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment