Saturday, April 14, 2012

Band of the week!!!

Black Veil Brides

I chose Black Veil Brides as the band of the week because I've been really into their music lately. They mix hardcore screaming vocals with a more deep melodic voice to create a unique sound. The band is not like most bands in the screamo genre because instead of wearing the typically indie clothing; skinny jeans and tee shirts they wear leather, leather, and more leather along with heavy eyeliner, face paint, and black hair with more hairspray than you can imagine. Basically you get a show within a show and the band isn't afraid to go above and beyond with their looks. I really love this band because they took a genre and made it their own as something I like to call melodic goth screamo. You'll like BVB if you like Bullet for My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, and Suicide Silence. These are some of my favorite BVB songs as of now.

Knives and Pens

Perfect Weapon


Legacy

More to come! Still getting things together!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment