Thursday, July 12, 2012

I See Stars!



The band of the week is....drum role please.....I See Stars! Fresh out of Michigan, this "electronicore" band has yet to bore me. They fuse hardcore with electronic and techno beats creating one hell of a sound. The most recent album Digital Renegade has been an incredible addition to their discography. Many of you have probably heard Electric Forest featuring Cassadee Pope of Hey Monday and it's one of those songs that you simply cannot stop listening to. Another favorite off the album is Filth Friends Unite a great pump up song for any workout or boring day. I recommend ALL of I See Stars music to EVERYONE! Or anyone who likes hardcore, metalcore, techno rock, or bands like Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, You Me At Six, or Abandon All Ships.

End of the World Party

Electric Forest

Filth Friends Unite

No comments:

Post a Comment